Use bead-blasting or grit-blasting machine to remove paint, rust and dirt from metal, plastic and stainless steel items.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with blasting machine to remove paint
· Work with blasting machine to clean and remove rust from metal, plastic and stainless steel items
· After product is cleaned, move parts to designated areas
· Other duties and projects as assigned
SKILLS & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Must be able to read and follow simple instructions
· Basic computer skills
· Work with painter, blasters and body shop workers
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
· Will encounter dust in work area
· Must be able to work in the heat. Shop does not have AC.
· Scheduled shifts 7:00am – 3:30pm
· Overtime occasionally required
· Good human relationship skills
· Must be able to perform repetitive tasks
· Must be detail oriented
· Trainable for painting or body work
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour