· Verify internal/external documents, match invoices, and process payments;
· Reconcile invoice discrepancies, past-due accounts
· Accurately update SAP ledgers (data entry) with booking, posting, and check issuance;
· Partner with all departments to ensure timely, accurate payments;
· Assist with month end closing, monthly reconciliations, preparing financial reports, and public accounting audits;
· Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy;
· Communicate with vendors via phone, email, and in-person in a gentle, courteous, and respectful manner.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
· 0-5 years of work experience – but more or a little less is great;
· Accounting knowledge and practices preferred but not required;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite very helpful;
· SAP experience preferred but not required;
· Manufacturing experience cool but not required.
· Highly accurate, diligent, and detail-oriented;
· Enjoys a high growth environment;
· Strong time management and organizational skills;
· Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks;
· Collaborative, friendly, collegial;
· Curious about learning new skills and wants to advance their career;
· Friendly, courteous, respectful, fun.
· Providing support as a flexible team player on basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, scanning, etc.;
· Consistently asking for help, when needing instructions, answers, an extra hand, or a lunch mate;
· Contribute to accounting theory and managerial strategy over good cups of coffee;
· Assist team in innovation projects.
- Pursuing Associate’s Degree in accounting, very cool but not required at all;
- Pursuing Accounting Certificate, very cool but not required at all;
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, very cool but not required at all;
- Anything above and beyond these educational requirements… we are open to chat.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
This Company Describes Its Culture as: